Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Excerpt: FREED by Lynetta Halat

I'm so excited to share this excerpt with all of you :D!!! Freed is the second installment in the UNLOVABLE SERIES by Lynetta Halat, and if you haven't read it already you are missing out on a great read. This is one of those few books that has a love triangle that doesn't feel like a love triangle. If you've read USED let me know what TEAM you are :). I am TEAM RANSOM!!!


Freed (Unlovable, #2) by Lynetta Halat Excerpt (Coming 5.5.14) :

“Tell me what you feel,” he demands.
My mouth’s gone completely dry, so I have to swallow hard and wet my lips before I can speak. Even then, I don’t know how I manage, “I feel … good.”
“Good?” The smile in his voice burns so bright I can see it through my blindfold. “You can do better than … good.”
I search my feeble mind, grasping at words that will please him. I am nothing if I can’t please him. He’s made damn sure of it. “Your voice scratches across my skin like charcoal, and I am only what you sketch me to be. Your scent wraps around me like a winter’s night, making me long for the blanket of your skin, yet my body blazes from your withheld touch.”
“Very good,” he praises.
I imagine him standing over me, gazing down on me like he owns me because he does. He’s shirtless in only his faded button fly Wranglers. His dark skin glistening from the sweat of exertion, excitement dancing in his eyes like rays of sunlight on the sea, and his full lips beckoning me to kiss him. I squirm as much as I’m able. “I wish I could see you.”
“All in good time, little fighter,” he soothes. “You’re doing so well.”
Suddenly, his lips hover over mine, but I know better than to close the distance. “Kiss me,” he commands.
Hmm … my pleasure

Copyright 2014 by Lynetta Halat. All rights reserved.
 

 
 

Unlovable Series:

USED_FrontCover_Final_Web
Title: Used (Unlovable #1)
Author: Lynetta Halat
  
Genre: New Adult Romance 

Release Date: January 19, 2014 Series: Unlovable
Review: 5 STARS


add-to-goodreads-button31

Synopsis
I am a slut. No worries. I've come to terms with it, and you will too. I’m not one of those girls who thinks she’s too plain, too fat, too skinny, too shy … no, I don’t have that kind of luck. I’m the girl who knows she’s just right for everyone. — Denver A reputation as a manwhore–with–a–heart–of–gold tends to precede me. But, I don’t do girls with issues, that is until this girl. It's this girl I want to fix. This girl I want to protect. And maybe … more. — Ransom Being in love with the same girl your entire life isn't all it's cracked up to be. She uses me in every way imaginable. How does she see me? I am her perpetual one-night stand. No strings, no attachments. Just mind-numbing sex ... for her anyway. — Greer Feeling like the life is being choked out of her in the small town of Anaconda, Montana, Denver Dempsey craves the escape that college offers … even if that means leaving her “best friend with benefits” and looking for a new way to forget. Thinking she's found the perfect hookup in Ransom, Denver's outlook on college is bright. That is, until Greer shows up looking for a second chance, and Ransom's interest turns to hatred. Love. Hate. Triangle.  Who's using who?

Buy the Book



No comments:

Post a Comment