Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #13: Sanctuary of Mine, Escaping Me, & Wanted

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
This week I will be sharing teasers from Sanctuary of Mine by S. Pratt, Escaping Me by Elizabeth Lee, and Wanted by Kelly Elliott. I just couldn't help myself- I had to add a teaser pic for both Sanctuary of Mine by S. Pratt & Escaping Me by Elizabeth Lee ;).

 

 Teaser #1:

Knowing the best way to escape my torment is to sleep; I allow my heavy eyelids to close, praying that darkness will bring peace for just a little while.

 

Teaser #2:

Read my 4 Star Review HERE



Teaser #1:

With the friendly boundaries dissolving between us with each passing minute, I really want him to just lay it out there and say he is interested. 


Teaser #2:

Read my 5 Star Review HERE & Enter my GIVEAWAY.

 

 

 Teaser #1:

Everything about him made me happy. His eyes, his smile, his touch...his laugh. We must have laughed for a good five minutes. God it felts so good to just be carefree and relaxed.

 

Teaser #2:

And then it hit me, I would do anything for her. I would lay down my life for this girl.

 

 

I didn't notice that these three books have both the the guy and girls POV :D! It barely hit me, when I finished typing the teasers lol. So you guys are reading one teaser from the girl's POV, and one teaser from the guys POV :D!

 

What did you think of the teasers? Have you read any of these books yet? Did you like the teaser pics?

 

 Leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in the comments.






No comments:

Post a Comment