Thursday, September 19, 2013

Swoon Thursday #15: Tears of Tess, Everything I've Never Had, & Breaking Through the Wall

It's Swoon Thursday, hosted by  YA Bound. This is a weekly meme, which I will be doing every single Thursday :D! Here is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!
 

 

 Swoon #1:

Lips kissed a trail along the back of my neck, all the while fingers tickled the inside of my thigh, moving higher, higher.


Swoon #2:





 Swoon #1:

"Promise me that you're mine. Mine to watch." He pierced me with that gaze. "Mine to kiss." He leaned in and placed a quick kiss on my lips. "Mine to love." His hands tightened on my thighs.


Swoon #2:


Swoon #3:

This time when the crescendo hits it's Adrian who assaults me, but I am a more than willing participant, so that when his hands run down my back, my body melts into his.

 

 

 Swoon #1:

At first, he stilled and I began to regret my decision. Then, he kissed me back and the sweet little peck I had started, caught fire. Before I knew what was happening, he flipped me onto my back so that he was now on top of me. His tongue thrust into my mouth and his hands ran up and down my body.

 

Swoon #2:

I put both of my hands on the sides of her face and rested my forehead against hers. She placed both of her hands on my hips and we just stared at each other, with the shower pouring over both of us. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome swoons and teasers!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much swoonage, I love it!!! (:

    Swoon two for tears of tess is awesome, the desk swipe is a hot move LOL

    Have a great weekend!
    Elizabeth @ Blue Eyed Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete