Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #18: Breaking Through the Wall, Deceived, & Unexpected

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
This week I will be posting teasers from Breaking Through the Wall by Ashley Piscitelli  (Read my 5 Star Review), Deceived by Julie Anne Lindsey (Read my 5 Star Review), and  Unexpected by Faith Sullivan

 

 

Teaser #1:

He collapsed down on top of me, while we both caught our breath. I was scared to move, because, right now, was the usual time where things went to shit. He would get all freaked out and start acting like a dickhead.

 

 

Teaser #2:

I know that Nicole had thought after the last couple nights that we were together, but I can’t right now. If I stay, though, then I won’t be able to stay away from her. She is like a magnet for me and that is dangerous.

 

 

 

Teaser #1:

He looked like an angel, but he gave off a mean vibe. Whenever he was around, I couldn’t help feeling that he was dangerous.

 

 

Teaser #2:

I couldn’t talk about this with him the way I wanted, and it upset me. I’d heard the word classified more than I could stand. Classified meant he knew more and wasn’t telling. He had the information I wanted, but he wouldn’t give it to me. We weren’t in this together.  

 

 

 

 Teaser #1:

He runs so hot and cold. One minute, there's this amazing chemistry and the next he's so aloof, like he could care less.

 

 

Teaser #2:

His eyes seem pained, tortured, like a wounded animal. In his gaze there's a yearning to be comforted that he's trying to resist.

 

 

What did you think of the teasers? Have you read any of these books?

 

Leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in the comments :D!  

No comments:

Post a Comment