Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #15: Arsen & Beneath Your Beautiful

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
This week I have teasers from Arsen by Mia Asher and Beneath Your Beautiful by Tamsyn Bester.

 

 Teaser #1:

William Shakespeare said that the eyes are the windows to your soul. When our eyes connect, I see danger, and maybe something exciting. Something forbidden.

 

Teaser #2:

My heart is broken, my dreams and hopes shattered alongside it. Even though the healing process has begun, and I know I will heal eventually, I will never be the same. I will never be the Cathy I used to be.

 

Teaser #3:

People say that if you play with fire, you’ll get burned. Well, when it comes to Arsen, I not only want to get burned, I want to be incinerated.

 

 

 Teaser #1:

I stand and stare like a kid who’s just been let loose in a candy store only to be told he can’t touch anything. And I’m tempted to touch. Every damn part of her.

 

Teaser #2:

Too many things are leading me straight back to him. I need to tread carefully here. There’s no way I can tell Demi, or anyone else for that matter, how I feel about him. I don’t even know how I feel about him.

 

 

What did you think of my teasers? Have you read any of these books yet?

 

Leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in the comments below :D! I love Teaser Tuesdays, so expect me to stop by your blog! 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment