Thursday, November 7, 2013

Swoon Thursday #19: Let Me In & Beautiful Disaster

 

 

It's Swoon Thursday, hosted by  YA Bound. This is a weekly meme, which I will be doing every single Thursday :D! Here is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!

 

This week I'm sharing swoons from both Let Me In by Michelle Lynn & Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire.

 

Swoon #1: 

"Do you want to be my canvas? I promise to lick you clean when I'm done."


"I'll be your canvas anytime," I say aloud. "But I'll warn you, I'm not an artist, but I love my desserts, too. And if you lick me, I lick you." I grab her arms and pull her to me, capturing her lips.

 

Swoon #2:

  He lays me down on my bed and starts to kiss me. "I promise, Jessa, I love you," he murmurs against my lips. I'm nestled between his arms as he lies on top of me, giving me short kisses along my jaw and chin. "You're so beautiful," he whispers. "So much that I can't believe your mine." His tongue licks down my throat and his hands start roaming up my shirt.

 

 

 

Swoon #1:

He ran his hands over my skin. They felt different, slow and deliberate. I closed my eyes when he pulled me against him and buried his face in my hair, nuzzling my neck. As I felt his bare skin against mine, it to protest.

"Travis..."

He pulled my hair to one side and grazed his lips along my back from one shoulder to the other, unsnapping the clasp of my bra. He kissed the bare skin at the base of my neck and I closed my eyes; the warm softness of his mouth felt too good to make him stop.


What did you think of my swoons? Have you read any of these books yet- I pretty sure the majority have read Beautiful Disaster?


Leave a link to your swoon thursday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment