Monday, June 24, 2013

Teaser #2: My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin

 

I have a new teaser of My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin to share with all of you, but first let me share some information with you guys. 

 

 

If you're attending the Naughty Mafia Rocks Vegas you have an opportunity to purchase My Unexpected Forever, The Beaumont Series #2, before the release of September 2, 2013.

 

My Unexpected Forever is the highly anticipated continuation of USA Today Best Selling novel, Forever My Girl and will follow the lives of Katelyn and Harrison.

 

The first 100 purchases receive exclusive Las Vegas swag!

 

Pre-buy link: http://bit.ly/11JRWEP

 

Please join us on Friday when we reveal the cover!

 

 

Here is part of the first teaser of My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin:

Read the entire teaser HERE :D!

 

Here is the second teaser of My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin :D! Enjoy!


 Buy Forever My Girl:


Amazon (Ebook & Paperback) 

Barnes & Noble (Ebook & Paperback)

Book Depository (Paperback)

 

 

Buy My Everything:

 

Amazon (Ebook)

Barnes & Noble (Ebook)

 

 


Lost in You - Out Now!

Forever My Girl - The Beaumont Series #1 
My Everything - A Beaumont Series Novella
My Unexpected Forever - The Beaumont Series #2 - September 2, 2013

A USA Today Best Selling Author
An Amazon Best Seller
A Barnes and Noble Best Seller 
 

Where to find Heidi McLaughlin:

Website (Keep Updated) 

Facebook ("Like") 

Twitter (Follow)  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment