Sunday, September 22, 2013

How Well Do You Know Your Book Covers Winners & Covers!

I hope all of you had fun guessing the book covers :D! Are you ready for me to reveal the full covers? But first let me announce the winners!


Congrats to Maria Voutelis Malaveci & Joan G. :D! You both won a $10 Amazon GC. 

 

Cover #1:

Falling Into Us by Jasinda Wilder

 

 

 

Cover #2:

Savor You by Emily Snow 

 

 

 

Cover #3:

The Dark Prince by S.L. Jennings  

 

 

 

Cover #4:

Tattered Love by Lola Stark




Cover #5:

Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines




Cover #6:

Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines




Cover #7:

Fighting for Flight by J.B. Salsburry




Cover #8:

Stripped by Brooklyn Skye




Cover #9:

Ambrosia by Erin Noelle 

 

 

 

Cover #10:

 Seduced in the Dark by C.J. Roberts




Cover #11:

Lana by R.K. Lilley

 

 

 

Cover #12:

Near & Far by Nicole Williams




Cover #13:

Real Ugly by C.M. Stunich




Cover #14:

Sins & Needles by Karina Halle




 



Cover #15:


Connected by Kim Karr




Cover #16:

Rock With Me by Kristen Proby


Congrats to the winners :D! Now I want to know if all of you had fun with this giveaway? I'm asking, because I plan on doing another one soon :).

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I thought this giveaway was super fun! I feel silly for some of the ones that I couldn't figure out LOL!!

    I can't wait for the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be doing another one by the end of the month :D!

      Delete