Thursday, September 26, 2013

Swoon Thursday #16 :Decieved, Unexpected, & Crash Into Me

It's Swoon Thursday, hosted by  YA Bound. This is a weekly meme, which I will be doing every single Thursday :D! Here is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!
 
This week I am swooning over Deceived by Julie Anne Lindsey, Unexpected by Faith Sullivan, Crash Into Me by K.M. Scott :).

 

 

Swoon #1:

He lifted his chin high, looking over the top of my head. Defeat fell into the pit of my stomach. He rejected me, until all at once, he didn’t. His face turned downward without warning, and our lips connected like two magnets drawn together. Whatever held us apart before had snapped without warning. Nicholas had let go.

 

 

Swoon #2:

I  wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him into the kiss. He planted his palms against the bed, holding himself in check over me, but didn’t break the kiss. I arched my back, bringing our chests together. Maybe he needed the release as much as I did because he let me. His lips moved with meaning over mine in a series of slow and life-changing kisses.  




Swoon #1:

It feels so good. Leaning back into him, I twist in his arms so that we are facing each other. His mouth devours mine as he slides his fingers through the belt loops of my cutoffs, lifting me up. Taking the hint, I wrap my legs around him as his hands slide over my back pockets. We haven't come up for air, and my head is spinning. I just can't get enough of him.

 

 

Swoon #2:

To keep from falling forward, my other hand fumbles over his bicep until it reaches his shoulder. I brace myself against him. His arm goes around my back as his fingers skate across the clasp of my bra. The warmth of his hand ignites my skin through the barely there fabric.

 

 

 

 Swoon #1:

Cradling my face in his hands, he said in a voice full of emotion, "Nina, I want you in my bed tonight and every night. I don't know if things should be moving so fast or where we'll be in the future, but I don't want to spend another night without you."



Swoon #2:

    "You wanted seduction, didn't  you, Nina?" he asked in that deep voice that made me want him more than anything at that moment. 

    "Yes," I answered breathlessly as he gently pinned me against a column. 

    "Yes," he repeated as he slid his hand under my dress all the way up to my panties. "Yes." 

    He moaned softly in my ear, "Right here, Nina. Right here."

 

 

 What did you think of my swoons? Have you read any of these yet?

 

Leave a link to your swoon thursday post in the comments :D!

 


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for featuring Connor and Michelle in your swoons this week, Kassie!

    I love how the girl in DECEIVED thinks he's rejecting her ... until he's not.

    And anytime a guy says, "I want you in my bed..." like in your excerpt from CRASH INTO ME ... well, how can you resist that? :-)

    Thanks for visiting MY SWOONS

    Enjoy, ladies!

    ReplyDelete