Thursday, October 17, 2013

Swoon Thursday #18: Panic & Willing Captive

It's Swoon Thursday, hosted by  YA Bound. This is a weekly meme, which I will be doing every single Thursday :D! Here is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!
 
Today I will be sharing another swoon from Panic by J.A. Huss and two swoons from Willing Captive by Belle Aurora! Be warned that one of the Panic swoons is a Ford swoon, because I fucking love this guy!



Swoon #1:

I hope you know that, Rook. I'd never walk out. I'd fight for you every single time. You'd never even have to wonder if I'd be there because I'd show the fuck up before that thought could ever cross your mind. I want you, I'd risk everything for you. I already told you I'd wait. Whatever it takes, however long it takes. I'm still gonna be here. I do want babies, I do want you as my wife, but I can live with a promise."

 

 

Swoon #2: Ford

"I. Fucking. Want. You," I say, my voice a deep rumble in my throat. "If I'd found you first instead of Ronin, you'd be mine right now. And I'd never let you go."

 

 

 Swoon #1: 

“You’re startin’ something dangerous here.” He breathes in deeply and adds on an exhale, “You sure you need this?” His voice is soft, but the words come out firm. 
Meeting his hooded gaze, I confess, “I don’t know if I need it, but I want it really freakin’ bad.”
He swallows hard.
Loosening his hold on my hands, he mutters roughly, “You kiss me, you do it properly. Show me what you need. Not gonna move a muscle, just show me.

 

Swoon #2:

 “There are girls out there you want to fuck, and there are girls out there that you want to love.” He looks me in the eye. “Not ashamed of you, Lily.”

He stops speaking for a moment, allowing that to sink in.
 
Leaning his chin on top of my head, he utters, “You’re not for the background.” Burying his nose into my hair, he mutters, “You deserve center stage."

 

 

What did you think of my swoons? Have you read these books yet?

 

Leave a link to your Swoon Thursday Post in the comments! 

5 comments:

  1. Gah! So what happens? Ronin or Ford? I haven't started this series, but so many people love it! I will have to at some point! Willing Captive's swoons are really sweet! Definitely going to check that one out too! Great swoons Kassie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Kassie, I was wondering if Ford would be in PANIC and show his true feelings for Rook! I can't wait to read this book with Ford! I hope JA Huss gives Spencer and Ford their HEA story, too! Thanks for stopping by my swoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I can totally see why you love Ford, he sounds amazing!! This sounds like a swoon-filled series that I must check out!! Awesome swoons Kassie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kassie all great swoons! But you totally got me with JA Huss! I bought the books in the series after reading your swoons!

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/10/swoon-thursday-40.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete