Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #19 (Special Edition): Rook & Ronin Series by J.A. Huss

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
This Tuesday I want to share teasers from one of my FAVORITE NEW ADULT Series :D! Welcome to the Rook & Ronin Teaser Tuesday Special Edition!!! I will be sharing teasers from Tragic, Manic, and Panic by J.A. Huss. Next week I will be doing part 2 of the Rook and Ronin Teaser Tuesday Special Edition, but I will be doing teaser pics and I will also do a giveaway for all three books in the series :D!


Teaser #1:

She's a blackbird sitting in a tree staring out at the world, daring the wind to come and knock her off the swaying bough.

 

Teaser #2:

I'm afraid of just about everything he represents. I mean let's be honest, all the best-looking guys cheat. That's a given.

 

 Teaser #3:

She's a contradiction though, dark and defensive one minute, sweet and innocent the next. I'm not sure which side I prefer to be honest, I like them both at the moment.-

 

 

 Teaser #1:

Even though I've been telling myself for months now that I'm number one, I don't need anyone, and settling back down is the worst possible option for me, I'm starting to have doubts.


Teaser #2:

Spencer shoots Antoine a look. "See, she wants me to tell her what to do." He looks at me, his hands wrap around my middle, then slip down to the top of my ass. "Take the pictures, Antoine," Spencer growls.

 

Teaser #3:

Rook is still sleeping peacefully, unaware of the deal Ford, Spence, and I are making. Unaware of who I really am, what I used to do, and what I'm capable of. 

 

 

 Teaser #1:

Clare. The first beautiful person I encountered the day Luck changed my life. The one girl who commands Ronin's attention like no other. Not even me.

 

Teaser #2:

"I'm totally taking that gift, Rook. And I'm never giving it back, so please don't ask for it."

 

Teaser #3:

I'm ready to accept what happened and let it go. I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna do that and I'm not quite sure what will happen when I confront the past and take a good hard look at all those memories. I just know that I'm tired of pretending that girl is not me.



What did you think of my teasers? Have you read the Rook & Ronin Series by J.A. Huss?

 

Don't forget next week I will do part 2 of the Rook & Ronin Special Edition with a giveaway!


Leave a link to your teaser Tuesday post in the comments below :D!

  




3 comments:

  1. I love your choices in teasers, Kassie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brandee :D! Just wait for the swoons for Swoon Thursday ;).

      Delete
  2. I love them too, Brandee! :) LOL... TY Kassie! <3

    ReplyDelete