Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #21: Willing Captive & Emerge

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
This week I'm going to share teasers from both Willing Captive by Belle Aurora and Emerge by S.E. Hall. I finished Willing Captive last week, but didn't share a teaser with all of you.

 

 

 Teaser #1:

My head tells me not to trust them, but my heart begs me to take a chance. I haven’t had friends in a long time. And hanging out with Rock and Boo…it almost feels like friendship. 


 

Teaser #2:

Standing face to face with a still pissed Nox, I find myself getting pissed, too. Nox just has that effect on me. I swear this guy must’ve been conceived through backdoor action. There’s no way being that much of an asshole is natural.


 

 

 Teaser #1:

"Sorry! But seriously, Laney. Hot girl says she's putting on pajamas, I'm thinking she's gonna show me her secrets, like sweet Victoria. So what are you wearing?"


 

Teaser #2:

I'm officially as exposed and as vulnerable as I've ever been, and too damn numb to care.

 

 

 

 

What do you think of the teasers? Have you read any of these books yet?

 

Leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday Post in the comments below :D! 

 

 

2 comments: