Friday, May 17, 2013

Freebie Friday :D!

Each Friday I will be posting Freebies that I find on Amazon :D! Who doesn't love to get a free kindle book? If there are any price drops or bargain books that I find, I will also be posting them here on Fridays. The books I post are going to be YA and NA books. Hope you find something you like or been wanting to buy for a low price.

Free Books:

Reckless Abandon by Andrea Randall

Brave Bloody Brothers by Dune Noel

For Internal Use Only by Cari Kamm

A Strange Fire by L.H. Cosway

UnGuarded by Ashley Robertson

Breathless by Scott Purssing
 

$0.99 Books:

Just Remember to Breathe by Charles Sheehan-Miles

There is No Light in Darkness by Claire Contreras

Inhale Exhale by Sarah M. Ross

Stripped by Brooklyn Skye

Elfin by Quinn Loftis

Eyes of Ember by Rebecca Ethington

Descent by Cameo Renae

Price Drops:

 Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer ($1.99)

Dark Light by S.L. Jennings

The Light of the World by Tara Brown

Flame by Mari Arden

Alpha Girl by Kate Bloomfield


You can always follow me on Pinterest and find more Free Books and $0.99 Books :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment