Friday, May 24, 2013

Freebie Friday :D!

Each Friday I will be posting Freebies that I find on Amazon :D! Who doesn't love to get a free kindle book? If there are any price drops or bargain books that I find, I will also be posting them here on Fridays. The books I post are going to be YA and NA books. Hope you find something you like or been wanting to buy for a low price.

Free Books:
I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler 

Immortal Prophecy by Samantha Adams 

Silver White by Shawn Underhill 

Broken Promises by Dawn Pendleton 

Scornfully Yours by Pamela Ann 

Blood Type by Melissa Luznicky Garrett 

$0.99 Books:
 Click Here: Summer Book Blast
 















Price Drops:
Thursday Nights by Lisa N. Paul ($1.99) 

Searching For Moore by Julie Richman ($1.99) 

Unexpected Love by Charlene Martin ($1.99) 

Stealing Harper by Molly McAdams ($1.99) 

The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay ($3.79) 

Because of Low by Abbi Glines ($1.99) 

No comments:

Post a Comment