Thursday, May 23, 2013

Swoon Thursday #2: Safe Word by Teresa Mummert & Never Too Far by Abbi Glines

It's Swoon Thursday, hosted by YA Bound. This is a weekly meme, which I will be doing every single Thursday :D! Here is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!

Last week, I missed my Swoon Thursday Meme. So I decided to post TWO Swoon's from my recent reads.

First up is SAFE WORD BY TERESSA MUMMERT
"You're gonna pay for that." I leaned in closer, savoring that fraction of a second that the world stops spinning and she becomes my gravity. Her lips meet mine and she inhales as her lips part. I take that opportunity to run my tongue over her lower lip, but she pulls back and stops me. I rest my forehead against hers and close my eyes as I beg my heart rate to slow down.-loc74

"I love you so much." I tilted my head and pushed my lips against hers. Her hands quickly found their way to the back of my neck, fisting in my hair as I pressed my tongue against hers. I walked her backwards toward her bed, holding her around the waist as the back of her knees pumped into her mattress.
    I lowered her to the bed, laying over her as I continued to kiss her.-loc82

Second up is NEVER TOO FAR BY ABBI GLINES
 "No man has ever loved a woman as much as I love you. Nothing will ever come before you. I don't know what else I have to do to prove to you that I won't let you down again. I won't hurt you. You don't have to be alone anymore. I need you"-p.244

I ended up doing THREE SWOONS :D!

For steamer Swoons of Safe Word, then go HERE------> http://www.safewordnovel.com/index.html

11 comments:

  1. Awesome Swoons Kassandra! I love the cover for Safe Word! It looks pretty steamy :) Abbi Glines is one of my favorite authors, and I love this series!!!!
    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-19.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo! I definitely want to read Safe Word! I have Never Too Far on my Nook, but haven't gotten to it yet! Great steamy swoons!!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Safe Word is a MUST READ :D! This is one of my favorite reads for this year. I will be posting my review soon-maybe next week :).

      Delete
  3. Oh wow!! They are all awesome swoons!! Safe word looks like fun with the swoon moments you picked from the beginning of the book!!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I really need to read the Too Far series by Abbi Glines. :) Love the swoons!

    My swoon: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I barely read the series, and trust me you need to read it :D! These were my first Abbi Glines reads.

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of the first one, but WOW! And the Abbi Glines one - it is a given that Abbi will have great swoons :D

    Thank you for sharing such AMAZING swoons! I know you enjoyed those books - or if you haven't, you will!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Safe Word looks like one majorly steamy read!!! Great swoons :)

    Thanks for visiting My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Safe Word on my TBR. I loved Never Too Far. Great SWOONS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm...I think I'm going to have to check out Safe Word, it sounds goood! I really enjoyed Never Too Far!!
    Thanks for dropping by my Swoon.

    ReplyDelete