Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #13: Sanctuary of Mine, Escaping Me, & Wanted

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
This week I will be sharing teasers from Sanctuary of Mine by S. Pratt, Escaping Me by Elizabeth Lee, and Wanted by Kelly Elliott. I just couldn't help myself- I had to add a teaser pic for both Sanctuary of Mine by S. Pratt & Escaping Me by Elizabeth Lee ;).

 

 Teaser #1:

Knowing the best way to escape my torment is to sleep; I allow my heavy eyelids to close, praying that darkness will bring peace for just a little while.

 

Teaser #2:

Read my 4 Star Review HERE



Teaser #1:

With the friendly boundaries dissolving between us with each passing minute, I really want him to just lay it out there and say he is interested. 


Teaser #2:

Read my 5 Star Review HERE & Enter my GIVEAWAY.

 

 

 Teaser #1:

Everything about him made me happy. His eyes, his smile, his touch...his laugh. We must have laughed for a good five minutes. God it felts so good to just be carefree and relaxed.

 

Teaser #2:

And then it hit me, I would do anything for her. I would lay down my life for this girl.

 

 

I didn't notice that these three books have both the the guy and girls POV :D! It barely hit me, when I finished typing the teasers lol. So you guys are reading one teaser from the girl's POV, and one teaser from the guys POV :D!

 

What did you think of the teasers? Have you read any of these books yet? Did you like the teaser pics?

 

 Leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in the comments.






No comments:

Post a Comment