Thursday, December 5, 2013

Swoon Thursday #21: Come to Me Quietly by A.L. Jackson

It's Swoon Thursday, hosted by  YA Bound. This is a weekly meme, which I will be doing every single Thursday :D! Here is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!



This week I'm swooning over Come to Me Quietly by A.L. Jackson

Swoon #1:

"What are we doing, Aly?"
She tightened her hold and whispered along my jaw, "Whatever feels right."
I released the air from my lungs and gave in. Devoured her mouth. I sucked her bottom lip between both of mine. Her jaw slackened as she fully succumbed to my kiss. Colors flashed behind my eyes as I let my wight cover her, chest to chest, breath to breath. I caged her, her tiny body pinned below mine as our mouths collided, reckless, hard, and demanding.


Swoon #2:

All that fucking aggression snapped, like a band that had been stretched too tight, colliding with the need she had so tightly spun up in me. I crossed the room in two long strides. One second later, I had her in my arms, lifting her feet of the floor as my mouth seized hers. I was kissing her, my tongue demanding as I dragged her to her bed. 
Her covers were piled in a heaped mess from where we'd slept curled in them last night, where we'd kissed and tempted and left ourselves panting and still in need. Our scent still lingered in them,, tick and strong. Unwilling to break our frenzied kiss, I shoved the covers out of the way with one arm, the other supporting her back as I laid her on the bed.


What did you think of my swoons? Are you read to ready to swoon over Jared next year?

 

Leave a link to your swoon thursday post or leave your swoon in the comments below!

2 comments: