Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Teaser Tuesday 25: Come to Me Quietly by A.L. Jackson

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
 This week I'm sharing teasers from Come to Me Quietly by A.L. Jackson :D!

 

 Teaser #1:

Tonight I erased the physical space that had always been left between us, but somehow I knew the distance to what I wanted--to what I needed--had never been greater.

 

Teaser #2:

I would destroy whatever we created, would ruin her, would wreck this beauty. 

 

What did you think of my teasers? Have you added Come to Me Quietly by A.L. Jackson to your TBR Pile yet? 

 

Leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday post or share a teaser from your current read in the comments below :D! 

No comments:

Post a Comment