Thursday, January 16, 2014

Swoon Thursday #22: TAUT by J.A. Huss



 It's Swoon Thursday, hosted by  YA Bound. This is a weekly meme, which I will be doing every single Thursday :D! Here is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!


This week I am swooning over Ford from Taut by J.A. Huss :D!

 Swoon #1:

She presses back against my chest and instead of moving away like I normally would, I push back, pinning her fully beneath me against the wall and dipping my mouth down to bite her on the shoulder.

Swoon #2:

 I skim her lips with mine. And my heart almost stops at how soft they are. I nip her bottom lip and she sucks in a breath, then she wraps her hands around my head. I kiss her again, my tongue looking for hers, my eyes closing, trying to hold this feeling inside me for as long as possible. As the kiss lingers, breaks, and starts again, Ashleigh fists my hair pulling it just enough to make me grow with desire. 


What did you think of the swoons? Leave a link to your swoon Thursday post in the comments below or if you don't have a blog leave your swoon in the comments :).



Paperbacks are NOW AVAILABLE! Enter J.A. Huss MEGA GIVEAWAY after purchasing your copy of TAUT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment