Thursday, January 23, 2014

Swoon Thursday #23: Kiss the Sky by Krista & Becca Ritchie


It's Swoon Thursday, hosted by  YA Bound. This is a weekly meme, which I will be doing every single Thursday :D! Here is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!

This week I'm swooning over Connor from KISS THE SKY by Krista & Becca Ritchie! 

Teaser #1:

I lift her up onto the counter and pull her legs towards me. I wrap them around my waist, not giving her time to be uncertain. My hands drift underneath her rove, relaxing on the bareness of her thighs. I kiss her while guiding her shoulders onto the cool counter. My lips break from hers, sucking a line from her collar towards her breasts. With one hand, I slowly untie her robe,...

Teaser #2:

He lifts me and throws me further onto the bed, the air rushing out of my lungs. He climbs on before I can orient myself, and he spins me so my stomach is flat against the mattress. "We're going to play a game..." 

 

Have you read KISS THE SKY by Krista & Becca Ritchie yet? What did you think of the swoons?

 

Leave the link to your Swoon Thursday post! I love reading what you are swooning over :). 

 

1 comment:

  1. How did I not know about this book!! I love the Addicted series by these sisters.... I MUST get this one too!! Awesome swoon choices!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete