Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #27: KISS THE SKY by Krista & Becca Ritchie and USED by Lynetta Halat

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm going to share TWO teasers from KISS THE SKY by Krista & Becca Ritchie and USED by Lynetta Halat  :D!



 Teaser #1:

Oh my hotness! This scene was just (stops and fans herself) hot.

I shut my eyes for a second, my head tilting back. He still holds my face in a strong, controlling hand. His mouth is so close to my cheek as he moves. I don't have to look to feel him studying me, watching me, a keen eye on all my needs. He knows me too well.

Teaser #2:

I want to know how far I have to climb to be her first importance. I'm willing to work hard to get there, but I need to know who fills her heart before me and if I'll ever be able to surpass them. 



Teaser #1:

The way he praises me, excites me and makes me more eager to please him because I have a feeling, if you please Ransom, the rewards he will lavish upon you will know no bounds.


Teaser #2:

He'd set up a slow drip of poison and watched as it oozed into every aspect of my life, coating me in every way, until I didn't know who I was anymore.
 

What did you think of the teasers? Have you read the Addicted series by Krista & Becca Ritchie or Used by Lynetta Halat?


Leave the link to your teaser tuesday post in the comments below :D!

1 comment: