Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Teaser Tuesday #26: TAUT by J.A. Huss

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



This week I'm going to share TWO teasers from TAUT by J.A. Huss :D!

 Teaser #1:

"I do like the fight, but not tonight. Tonight you're mine. Tonight I own you. I get to take care of you. I get to make you feel things for the first time. Tonight I promise you perfect. So just give in, Ashleigh. Give yourself to me and let it happen. 


Teaser #2:

This confession from her unlocks something deep inside. Something that makes me want to hold her close and protect her. To wipe away all the things that have her worried and make her world perfect.



I LOVED FORD since J.A. Huss introduced his character in Manic. I don't know if it is even possible to fall even deeper in love with a character, but it's happening to me right now :D!

 

 What did you think of the teasers? Have you meet Ford yet? Leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday post, or just leave a teaser from your current read in the comments :).

 

 

1 comment: