Sunday, July 7, 2013

First 3 Teasers: My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin

If you are following my blog, then you know that every Monday Heidi McLaughlin releases a teaser of My Unexpected Forever. What does this mean? That every Monday I post the teaser she releases on my blog :). I don't know about all of you, but I love going back to the previous teasers authors release for their books. So I've decided to put the first 3 teasers of My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin on this post :D! I will be doing this every Sunday, until there are no more teasers :). How does that sound?

 

At the end of this post you will find the direct link to pre-order a copy of My Unexpected Forever (Only for people attending The Naughty Mafia Rocks Las Vegas). 

 

Heidi McLaughlin has only released one teaser pic (second teaser) the first and third teaser pic was made by moi :). But you can read the rest of the teaser by clicking on the image.

 

First Teaser:

 

Second Teaser:

 

Third Teaser:

 

PRE-ORDER My Unexpected Forever for The Naughty Mafia Rocks Las Vegas (Click Image for Direct Link):

 



Lost in You - Out Now!

Forever My Girl- The Beaumont Series #1 
My Everything - A Beaumont Series Novella
My Unexpected Forever - The Beaumont Series #2 - September 2, 2013

A USA Today Best Selling Author
An Amazon Best Seller
A Barnes and Noble Best Seller

 
 

What do you guys think of the teasers? 

 

Don't forget that there will be a new teaser up tomorrow for My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment