Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #11: TRAGIC, Nearly Broken, Charmed, & Undescribable

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
I did not do a Teaser Tuesday last week, because I was playing catch up on everything :). This week I will be posting teasers from four AMAZING books- one of these I am still currently reading.  TRAGIC by J.A. Huss, Nearly Broken by Devon Ashley, Charmed by Cambria Hebert, and Undescribable by Shantel Tessier.


Teaser #1:

She's a blackbird sitting in a tree staring out at the world, daring the wind to come and knock her off the swaying bough.

 

Teaser #2:

I'm afraid of just about everything he represents. I mean let's be honest, all the best-looking guys cheat. That's a given.

 

Teaser #1:

 I woke up screaming, my hairline drenched with sweat, my hand tingling where it was burning just seconds ago. Nick was on me in seconds, slamming the doors into their hidden pockets with so much force they bounced back at him.


 

Teaser #2:

 “But be honest with me. Did you ever talk to someone about what happened? I mean about what happened before your last day? ” he skirted.

 

 

Teaser #1:

I had no intention of staying away from Charming. I fully intended to find out what the hell he was up to. I just promised not to die while doing it.  


 

Teaser #2:

    “What are we going to do for nine hours?”
    “I can think of a few things.” I wagged my eyebrows. “Want to see how my jeans look on the floor?” 

 

Teaser #1:

I can’t get Samantha out of my head. God, that voice. So sweet and gentle, it had taken my breath away when she spoke my name. I have never experienced anything like it before.

 

Teaser #2:

I've never been one to want someone by just looking at them. I've always tried to stray away from physical contact when it comes to the opposite sex, but with him, it's like my body wants to draw him in.

 

Have you read any of these books? What did you think of the teasers?

 

Leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in the comments :D!  

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these, but not gonna lie, you had me with Nearly Broken's teasers. Now I'm super curious about this book. I'm going to have to check it out :) Great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Charming cover! Also, the teasers are great too.


    Mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/teaser-tuesday-replica/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read any of them, but Tragic really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete