Thursday, July 4, 2013

Swoon Thursday #8: Addicted to You by Krista & Becca Ritchie

It's Swoon Thursday, hosted by  YA Bound. This is a weekly meme, which I will be doing every single Thursday :D! Here is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog. We want to know!

I have been slacking off on my reading, so I only have one swoon to share with all of you :D! The swoon I will be sharing is from Addicted to You by Krista & Becca Ritchie.


His other fingers run over the smoothness of my neck, and his eyes trail my collar. He sets his hands on the openings of my muscle shirt, touching the bareness of my ribs but also concealing my breasts Philly pedestrians.


He licks his bottom lip and leans closer to whisper, "In this moment, I'm yours." His hands run through the armholes of my shirt and he settles them on my bare shoulder blades.

 

What do you think of my swoons? Have you read Addicted to you by Krista & Becca Ritchie?

 

Leave a link to your Swoon Thursday post in the comments below :D!

2 comments:

  1. I've been super curious about this book! Thanks for sharing that swoon! I'm definitely interested in reading more!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete