Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #12: Playing With Fire & Darkness Deserved

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
This week I will be sharing teasers from Playing With Fire by Ashley Piscitelli, Darkness Deserved by Jessica Spoon, and Naked by Raine Miller :D!

 

 

 Teaser #1:

When she realized where she was, she buried her face in my chest and started crying. I just held her; I knew this was what she needed. She needed someone to care, and she needed to feel safe. When she finally stopped crying, she looked up at me.


Teaser #2:

I was terrified he would show up and wreak havoc on my life. I think I was more scared for Carter than I was for myself. I tried to relax; I refused to let my past effect my present or my future anymore.

 

Read my 4.5 Star Review HERE


Teaser #1:

He heads for the door and opens it. My black heart squeezes tight. He looks back at me over his shoulder.
    “This isn’t the end of us, Harper.” And then he’s gone. 


Teaser #2:

I’ve come to resent my looks and see them as the curse they are. Maybe if I was average instead of this so called “bombshell” I wouldn’t have been through what I was.

 

Read my 5 Star Review HERE


Teaser #1:

"My pleasure," he said softly. "Everyone needs the basics, Brynne. Food, water...a bed."


Teaser #2:

"Hey, I never said I would go out with you." I closed my eyes.
"But you will." His voice did something to me.


What did you think of my teasers? Have you read any of these books yet?


Leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday post, or if you don't have a blog leave a teaser in the comments.

 

1 comment:

  1. The last teaser is a little creepy, IMO


    Mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/teaser-tuesday-eye-of-the-world/

    ReplyDelete