Monday, July 1, 2013

Teaser #3: My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin

Today I am posting the third teaser of My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin :D! I made a little teaser pic for this one too! Don't forget that you can Pre-Order copies of My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin until July 15 for The Naughty Mafia Rocks Las Vegas (Link is below). If you're not going to The Naughty Mafia Rocks Las Vegas, you can still Order your copies of My Unexpected Forever (Link is below). 

 

Title: My Unexpected Forever

 

Author: Heidi McLaughlin

 

Series: Beaumont #2

 

Expected Publication Date: September 2, 2013

 

Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance

 

Description from Goodreads:

I expected a life of music.

I expected to raise my son.

It took one look to make everything change.

I never expected happiness.

I never expected to find her.

I never expected to feel desire.

I never expected I’d be a family man.

I never expected to be loved.

I never expected to fall in love.

They say you should expect the unexpected. I didn’t realize my unexpected would be the forever kind.

 

Add My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin to your TBR pile--->Goodreads


Now for the third Teaser of My Unexpected Forever (Read the entire teaser below picture):

*WARNING: There is a swear word, so if you might be offended do not read or look at the picture.

 

I turn off the water and pull the shower curtain back. I step out onto Quinn’s white mat that turns red when it’s wet. It makes it look like you’re bleeding. He likes it. Thinks it’s funny to scare people with. I put my towel over my head and rub my hands back and forth to dry my hair.
 
When the door swings open, I peek through the small opening of my towel. Katelyn is staring back at me, her mouth dropping open as her eyes travel down my very wet and naked body.
 
“Oh fuck,” she says covering her mouth, but not her eyes. She’s totally checking me out and I’d be an idiot to say it’s not turning me on. I take my time as I step into my sweatpants that no longer tie and hang low on my waist. Yeah, I know what I’m doing. It’s time to play dirty.
 
“Um…” I start laughing.
 
“I’m sorry…” Katelyn shakes her head, breaking eye contact with me. “I spilled my coffee and Quinn said you were in the shower-- ”
 
“So you just had to come in and see for yourself?”
 
“No… um… the uh… upstairs.”
 
I step forward, pulling her slightly so I can shut the door and lock it. I turn up the volume on my mp3 player so the kids can’t hear us talk. “My shower is being remodeled so I had to use Quinn’s.”
 
“Makes sense.”
 
“Why didn’t you run out of here when you saw me?” I ask just loud enough for her to hear me.
 
“I don’t know,” she whispers, her eyes penetrating into mine. I can’t take it anymore. I lean back against the counter and pull her between my legs.
 
PRE-ORDER My Unexpected Forever for The Naughty Mafia Rocks Las Vegas (Click Image for Direct Link):

 

Here is another Link to Pre-Buy My Unexpected Forever: http://heidimclaughlin.com/events/

 

 



Lost in You - Out Now!

Forever My Girl- The Beaumont Series #1 

My Everything - A Beaumont Series Novella
My Unexpected Forever - The Beaumont Series #2 - September 2, 2013

A USA Today Best Selling Author
An Amazon Best Seller
A Barnes and Noble Best Seller









             

No comments:

Post a Comment