Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #10: Heartbeat by Faith Sullivan & My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
This week I will be sharing two teasers from HeartBeat by Faith Sullivan & I will be sharing from the first and third teasers of My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin :). 

 

 Teaser #1:

I've never cyber-stalked a guy before. This is the point of no return.

 

Teaser #2:

 Leaning down, I pull her into my arms. I will never let her go. Not now, not ever.

 

 Teaser #1:

“When did you and Mason start dating?”

Katelyn pulls back a little and looks at me. Her head moves from side to side. She pulls her lip in between her teeth. I reach out and pull it out with my thumb and place a kiss where she was biting it.

“You don’t have to answer.”

“It’s not that. Do you really want to know?”

Teaser #3:

I step forward, pulling her slightly so I can shut the door and lock it. I turn up the volume on my mp3 player so the kids can’t hear us talk. “My shower is being remodeled so I had to use Quinn’s.”


 

“Makes sense.”


 

“Why didn’t you run out of here when you saw me?” I ask just loud enough for her to hear me.

 

“I don’t know,” she whispers, her eyes penetrating into mine. I can’t take it anymore. I lean back against the counter and pull her between my legs.

 


 

  What did you guys think of the teasers? Have you read Heartbeat by Faith Sullivan?


Leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in the comments :)!



4 comments:

  1. Great teasers! You can find mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartbeat was very interesting... I still can't decide if I'm disappointed.
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday 3 Fun Redhead Books

    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teasers! Thanks for visiting our TT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i love the first teaser! here’s mine
    http://bookskeepmesane.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/teaer-tuesday-july-9-2013/

    ReplyDelete