Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #10: Heartbeat by Faith Sullivan & My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along :D! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
This week I will be sharing two teasers from HeartBeat by Faith Sullivan & I will be sharing from the first and third teasers of My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin :). 

 

 Teaser #1:

I've never cyber-stalked a guy before. This is the point of no return.

 

Teaser #2:

 Leaning down, I pull her into my arms. I will never let her go. Not now, not ever.

 

 Teaser #1:

“When did you and Mason start dating?”

Katelyn pulls back a little and looks at me. Her head moves from side to side. She pulls her lip in between her teeth. I reach out and pull it out with my thumb and place a kiss where she was biting it.

“You don’t have to answer.”

“It’s not that. Do you really want to know?”

Teaser #3:

I step forward, pulling her slightly so I can shut the door and lock it. I turn up the volume on my mp3 player so the kids can’t hear us talk. “My shower is being remodeled so I had to use Quinn’s.”


 

“Makes sense.”


 

“Why didn’t you run out of here when you saw me?” I ask just loud enough for her to hear me.

 

“I don’t know,” she whispers, her eyes penetrating into mine. I can’t take it anymore. I lean back against the counter and pull her between my legs.

 


 

  What did you guys think of the teasers? Have you read Heartbeat by Faith Sullivan?


Leave a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in the comments :)!



4 comments:

  1. Great teasers! You can find mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartbeat was very interesting... I still can't decide if I'm disappointed.
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday 3 Fun Redhead Books

    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teasers! Thanks for visiting our TT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i love the first teaser! here’s mine
    http://bookskeepmesane.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/teaer-tuesday-july-9-2013/

    ReplyDelete