Monday, July 8, 2013

Teaser #4: My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin

This is the last teaser for My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin, and it is a teaser pic :D! If you missed the last three teasers you can find them HERE :). Don't forget that this is the last week to PRE-ORDER your copy of My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin for The Naughty Mafia Rocks Las Vegas Book Signing Event (you can find a direct link for the pre-order form at the bottom of this post).

 

Title: My Unexpected Forever

 

Author: Heidi McLaughlin

 

Series: Beaumont #2

 

Expected Publication Date: September 2, 2013

 

Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance

 

Description from Goodreads:

I expected a life of music.

I expected to raise my son.

It took one look to make everything change.

I never expected happiness.

I never expected to find her.

I never expected to feel desire.

I never expected I’d be a family man.

I never expected to be loved.

I never expected to fall in love.

They say you should expect the unexpected. I didn’t realize my unexpected would be the forever kind.

 

Add My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin to your TBR pile--->Goodreads

 

 Here is the LAST teaser of My Unexpected Forever:


Don't forget to PRE-ORDER your copy of My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin for The Naughty Mafia Rocks Las Vegas (Click the image for Direct Link to Pre-Order form).


Not going to The Naughty Mafia Rocks Las Vegas? You can still PRE-Buy My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin HERE :).




Lost in You - Out Now!

Forever My Girl- The Beaumont Series #1 

My Everything - A Beaumont Series Novella
My Unexpected Forever - The Beaumont Series #2 - September 2, 2013

A USA Today Best Selling Author
An Amazon Best Seller
A Barnes and Noble Best Seller


  Thank you Heidi McLaughlin for these AMAZING teasers! Can't wait to read My Unexpected Forever :D!

 

What did you think of the last teaser? 

No comments:

Post a Comment